- All of our classes are non-refundable, non-transferable and have expiration dates.
- Unbooked Online Drop-In classes are valid for 90 days (as of purchase date).
- For online classes, the reservation is closed 10 minutes before the start of the class. The online zoom link will be sent twice for each class, as 30 minutes and 10 minutes before. An extra link request may not be seen and Life Design Yoga does not accept the responsibility. Please check your spam box and be sure that you received link at least 30 minutes before the online class.
- 5 and 10 Class Packs are available for online classes and valid for 3 months (as of purchase date)
- Class Packs cannot be shared.
- Class Packs are not extendable.
- Class Packs are not refundable.
SPECIAL OFFER CLASS PACKS
Special Offer class packs have validity that may differ from Class Packs.
MONTHLY DIRECT DEBIT
2 Months minimum commitment.
Written request to cancel your Direct Debit contract must be provided by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Direct Debit Cancellation“. This must be sent with a minimum of 20 days before your next monthly payment is due to be taken.
- A £30 cancellation fee will be charged if you choose to cancel your Direct Debit Contract within the first 2 months.
- Direct Debit Contracts cannot be suspended.
- Direct Debit Contracts cannot be shared between students.
- Direct Debit Payments cannot be prorated, cancelled or refunded.
- Life Design Yoga reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time.
BOOKING CLASSES, WORKSHOPS & COURSES IN ADVANCE
- You may book in advance for classes, workshops & course online (we do not accept class bookings over the phone or email).
- We recommend booking in advance.
CLASSES, WORKSHOPS & COURSES CANCELLATION POLICY
- You may cancel a pre-booked class up to 30 minutes before the class. If you do not cancel, you will be charged, and the class will not be given back to your account. There will be no refund to your bank account. The credit will be added to your account.
- A credit or a refund will be issued on the account if the workshop is cancelled by the organiser.
- If you want to give your space to another customer, you should email us to update the records 48 hours before the event and make sure they sign the waiver.
- Life Design Yoga reserves the right to cancel the course or workshop at any time. If the course or workshop is cancelled prior to the starting date, it may be rescheduled and if students cannot attend the new course or workshop, a full refund will be made, or the option of being transferred to another workshop or course of equal value. Life Design Yoga is not responsible for any costs, such as transportation, accommodation or any additional loss.
- Course prices will not be prorated if you are not able to attend all of the sessions.
- Latecomers will only be admitted into a class if by discretion of the teacher
When using our website, you agree to:
- Seek our written permission if you would like to link to our website or copy our content in any way, shape or form. By supplying us with material via digital or a hard copy, you allow us unlimited, royalty free use of its content.
- Thoroughly read and comply with our Terms and Conditions set out within. Anyone infringing on the aforementioned terms could be excluded from the use of our website.
By registering with Life Design Yoga, you agree:
- That you are participating voluntarily in an online yoga class, course or workshop offered by Life Design Yoga. You recognise that yoga requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and you are fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. You represent and warrant that you are physically fit and you have no medical condition that would prevent your full participation and you agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur as a result of participating in the program.
- You understand that you may receive verbal assists or adjustments to enhance or correct your body posture during class by either the teacher or an assistant in class. You will take accountability for alerting the teacher and assistant of any injury or impairment in advance before class begins or if you do not want to receive any assists.
- You understand that Life Design Yoga reserves the right to make alterations to the timetable, instructors and/or equipment, terms and conditions, provided to members and on occasion with minimal notice.
- You knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim you may have against Life Design Yoga for injury or damages that you may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
- You, your heirs, or legal representatives forever release waive, discharge and covenant not to sue for any injury or accident caused by their negligence or other acts.